Tuesday 27 December 2011

Tolkien's "The Hobbit" - the movie (I hate waiting!)

I just watched this trailer... for the third time in 15 minutes...


...and it has gripped me again. As you may have noticed, I am a bit of a fan of fantasy of all kinds. I was nearly wetting my pants in expectation every time a new Lord of the Rings movie was coming out and with this trailer it is the exact same. Damn you New Line Cinema! Damn you Peter Jackson! For already showing us these snippets while it will only be out by December 2012!!! Shame on you all for making me wait :D


P.S. The Dwarven, Gregorian Chant is awesome!

All over the misty mountains cold,
To dungeons deep and caverns old.
 

The pines were roaring on the heights,
The winds were mourning in the night.
 

The fire was red, it flaming spread.
The trees like torches blazed with light.

P.P.S. Darn! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment