Sunday 11 March 2012

The perfect fart

If you are a man, who grew up in a standard neighbourhood these sentences may sound familiar to you: loud and proud, silent but violent (variation: silent but deadly), smell my wrath... the list goes on.

Yes, we are talking about farting. We had a another 13+ hour session of roleplaying yesterday and it was good. But I shall not talk about this. What I will talk about is why I almost felt sorry for the train passengers who sat next to me for two hours plus, after I indulged into the following items of consumption:

Beer, Chili, Chips, Beer, Snacks, Energy drink and some Beer followed by some Chili and before that I had some dairy stuffs in the morning.

I think this is the perfect combination. The Chili supplies the beans for propulsion fuel and spices give bouquet. Beer helps to make a homogeneous melange and adds the finer notes of the smell for the connoisseur. The Energy Drink rounds the mixing process off and increases bowel movement for faster output. The fatty and salty snacks are like engine oil to increase output rate and last but not least, for those with the pre-disposition to an afterburner (lactose intolerance), may indulge in the dairy products.

The next day, I enjoyed the worst piece of anal cough one has ever heard. They were both loud as to be shouted out into the world with pride as well as slightly moist on exit as to suggest a dangerous bouquet (shortly after verified by nose-driven analysis). As I mentioned, I had a long train journey afterwards, and I almost felt sorry for my neighbouring passengers. I didn't in the end, because they will realise that they witnessed a master's craftsmanship.

I was pleased...

P.S. I wish I could give you a test sample, but PCs may have a come a long way, but senses of smell are not among them yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment